Reinforcement strips (cladding strips) to reinforce back and seat supports. These are available in three options: aluminium, stainless steel, and carbon fibre.
Pivots – to attach a back or seat support to a wheelchair. For more information go to this page: Pivot.
Standard covers (fabric + foam).
Pop-on covers – these are extremely easy and quick to attach to a back support, simply by clipping / 'popping' them into place.
Surface Modules – these are modular cushions / covers for back and seat supports.
The benefits of Surface Modules include:
- No need for a customised cover, and therefore no delay while a customised cover is being manufactured
- Uniquely, Surface Modules can be used with a customised shower support
- With the user supported on the Surface Modules, the fit quality can be checked directly by the see-through Matrix design (in most seating systems the fit is hidden by the cover)
- Cooler than standard covers due to increased air-flow around Modules
- Surface Modules allow shearing, reducing injury risk
- If pressure relief is an issue small adjustments to the underlying Matrix can give excellent pressure re-distribution